Pre-Somewhere Homwork



1. 

    I feel like this would be a very hard photo to photoshop myself into. I think it would be challenging to match the film photo look. I also feel that it would be hard to put myself into the photo without it looking very awkward. 


2.


    This image inspired me for my Somewhere piece. I knew when this project was introduced what I wanted to do. I knew that it wanted to be from one of my favorite movies. I really would like to put myself into my second favorite movie of all time, Singin' In The Rain. 


3.

 

    I thought this was pretty funny as were most of the other images. I thinking it's quite funny how literal all of the requests are taken which makes it very funny. I get that the people who make the requests may not enjoy the request being taken so literally, but some people may think its funny as well. 


4.



    I really like this illusion because it seems to be very easy to recreate. I know that there are many different ways that I could accomplish this illusion. I also think it could be very humorous. It would be a lot of fun to use some cool objects to accomplish this. 

 






Comments