Post Card

 




For my postcard, I created my postcard to be collectable from a showcase my imaginary company is having. For my postcard, I used a combination of a piece of my prior work and my logo tag. I decided to use one of my Black and White to Color images due to all of the colors. This particular image was from my complementary color theme. 

This postcard was very fun to create. I just needed to place and size the front image. After placing and sizing, I created a white block where the font is. I then put my logo on the side before I moved to the back. As for the back, it is simple. I have a border of one of the colors in the image on the front. I have the company name and location with my logo. On the right side, I have the lines for the address. I added the image of the stamp image for where the stamp would go. I enjoyed creating this postcard and I could have a series of postcards with the color schemes of these images. 


Comments