InDesign Tutorials

 1. Learn How to Use the Basic Tools in Adobe InDesign CC-Dansky

In this tutorial, the focus of the video is the different tools in InDesign. InDesign is very similar to Photoshop and Illustrator which I have used before. I have become familiar with those programs easily, so I don't think it will be too hard for me to get used to InDesign. I think that this will be very easy to learn to use. The video shows how you can create and manipulate shapes with different tools. The selection tool can select points and make them moveable to distort the shape. 


2. Masking with Exclude Overlap InDesign Tutorial- Dansky

This video is showing how to make a split color page with a text overlay above it. Dansky shows how to make the text bigger by right-clicking on the text and selecting Fitting and Fitting to Frame Content. Then you click the bottom corner, hold shift, and control. As you hold both keys, you can drag the corner and it will size the text to scale. After creating a fill layer, the layer is sent to back which creates the overlay look. I think this is very cool and will be great to mess around with it. 


3. InDesign Tutorials - Adobe InDesign Tips and Tricks- Satori Graphics

This video is a list of different tips and short cuts. I think that this is helpful for me to learn different keyboard shortcuts that are very useful. One shortcut that I think is very interesting is using the alt/option key to duplicate a shape and use it over and over. I believe that this is very useful in adding a consistent layout. The next tip is showing how you can change the shape of an image to be a different shape. I think that this is very useful to catch the eye. 

Comments