Welcome Post

 Welcome


    This here is my introductory post on my blog. I am Isabella Gonzalez, but I prefer to go by Bella. Personally, I've never felt like an Isabella, it's far too formal for me. I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio but I chose to move and attend the University of Tampa in order to be closer to my grandparents and older brother. I am majoring in Public Relations and Advertising. With my degree, I hope to work in the film or music industry, because I am very interested in those areas of work. 

    As for films, I am a major film nerd. Films and Cinema have become a huge interest of mine over the past few years. I spend most of my free time watching Turner Classic Movies.  My favorite film is Casablanca (1942), my favorite actor is Humphrey Bogart, my favorite actress is Natalie Wood, and my favorite genre/era is film noir. I am always watching and looking for films. 

    Additionally, I am very interested in music. I, myself am a musician. I play five different instruments including, cello, guitar, bass, ukulele, and some piano. I am self-taught on all of those instruments but cello, which I played for eight years in school. If I'm not playing my instruments, I'm either listening or thinking about music. My taste in music is all over the place, to say the least. I will and can listen to any genre or era of music, which leads to me having a very interesting playlist. 

    I'm very excited about this class and all of my other classes. I am looking forward to creating many different pieces of art in several different mediums and learning how to use several computer programs. In my senior year, I took a computer art class, which was focused on using Photoshop. After taking that class, I developed a good understanding of Photoshop which will be useful in this class. I'm very excited to continue using Photoshop, but also to learn about other Adobe programs. Photoshop did come easy to me, but there are some frustrating parts about the program, but with time, the kinks can be worked out.   I can't wait to get to work and learn. I really look forward to learning new programs that can help me create more art. I really hope that with this class, I will be able to create pieces of art and develop a portfolio that will help me in the future on my job search. 


Width is 200 Characters



-Bella

Comments